Colorado Beekeeping Associations/Clubs – 2021
CSBA Affiliated Regional/Local Associations and Clubs
The following Associations and Clubs (in alphabetical order) indicated with an asterisk (*) are members in good standing of the Colorado State Beekeeping Association. As such, members of these Associations and Clubs have all the rights, privileges and benefits offered by both the CSBA and their local club including access to Swarm Calls from the Colorado State Swarm Hotline: 844 SPY BEES (844.779.2337). We highly recommend joining these local/regional Associations and Clubs, especially if you are interested in getting on your local Swarm List:
* 4 Corners Beekeepers Association (4CBA) – https://4cornersbeekeepers.com/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:30 pm at Florida Baptist Church, 30296 Hwy 160E (near Elmore’s Corner east of Durango, CO). Note: 1st Quarter 2022 Meetings are via Zoom.
* Brighton Bees Club (BBC) – https://brightonbee.club/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 2nd Wednesday of most months, 6:30 pm – Meets at Riverdale Regional Park/Adams County Fairgrounds, Admin/Extension Office building (1st building on left after park entry). 9755 Henderson Rd, Brighton, CO 80601.
* Boulder County Beekeepers Association (BCBA) – www.bouldercountybeekeepers.org Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: See website for details.
* Central Colorado Beekeepers Association (CCBA) – https://centralcoloradobeekeepersassociation.com/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 4th Tuesday monthly, 6:30 pm.
* Eastern Colorado Beekeepers Association (ECBA) – http://easterncoloradobees.com/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of the month, no Meeting in December. 6:30pm at TBK Bank, 56641 E. Colfax Ave, Strasburg, CO 80136.
* High Land Bee Keeping Club (HLBKC) – https://www.highlandbeekeeping.com/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: Third Thursday of the month from 6PM to 8PM, No Meetings in November and December at Douglas County Library, 9292 S. Ridgeline Blvd., Highlands Ranch 80129.
* High Plains Community Beekeepers (HPCB) – https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10220541762116003&set=gm.590225882199675 – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 2nd Monday at 6 pm at the City Hall, 245 West 4th Street, Wray, Colorado. Info on subsequent meetings can be found on the “High Plains Community Beekeepers” Facebook Page.
* Jefferson County Beekeeper Association (JCBA) formerly Green Mountain Bee Group – https://www.jeffcobeekeepers.org/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 2nd Sunday at 1pm at Maple Grove Grange, 3130 Youngfield Street, Wheatridge, CO 80215.
* Mile Hive Bee Club (MHBC) – https://www.milehivebeeclub.org/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 2nd Tuesday monthly January – November, 6:30 pm “New-Bees”, 7:00 pm Meeting.
* Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (NCBA) – https://nocobees.org/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 3rd Thursday monthly at The Ranch – Laminar County Fairgrounds at 6:30 pm.
* Pueblo County Beekeepers Association (PCBA) – https://pueblocountybeekeepersassociation.com/ – Contact: – [email protected]. Meetings: 3rd Thursday monthly – Pueblo Library (1st floor) 100 E. Abriendo Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004.
* South East Beekeeping Club (SEBA) – http://southeastbeekeepingclub.com/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 1st Wednesday monthly except January – 6:30 pm at Pikes Peak Grange, Franktown, CO.
*Western Colorado Beekeepers Association (WCBA) – http://www.westerncoloradobeekeepersassociation.org – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: More information will be provided soon…
*Westminster Beekeeping Club (WBC) – http://www.westminsterbeeclub.org/ – Contact: [email protected] – Meetings: 2nd Thursday monthly at 6 pm at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, 11755 Airport Way, Mount Evans Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Broomfield, CO 80021.
Associations/Clubs Not Affiliated with CSBA
Non-Affiliated Associations and Clubs
The following Associations and Clubs are not affiliated with the Colorado State Beekeeping Association. CSBA does not endorse or recommend these organizations but offers this list as an additional resource for CSBA members and the general public to identify potential sources of beekeeping information:
Denver Bee Club (DBC) Denver, CO
Contact: David Brand, Vice President – 303-913-0453
Ed Moore, President – 303-877-2354
Evergreen Bee Buddies (EBB) (Newly-Almost-Formed Bee Club in Evergreen)
Dr. Theodore Ning – founder, [email protected]
Tupper Briggs – founder, [email protected]
Mountain High Beekeepers Cooperative (MHBC) Longmont, CO
Contact: Will Witman (founding Member) Secretary/Treasurer
Pikes Peak Beekeepers (PPBA) Colorado Springs, CO
Contact: Mike Halby, [email protected]
Routt County Beekeepers Association (RCBA) Steamboat Springs, CO
BECKY EDMISTON, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY
Roaring Fork Bee Buddies (RFBB) Roaring Fork, CO
Western Colorado Beekeepers Association (WCBA) Grand Junction, CO
Contact: Jack Moore, President