Mission of the CSBA:
The Colorado State Beekeepers Association shall be composed of Beekeepers of the State of Colorado and those interested in allied industries for the purpose of producing better beekeeping methods, better beekeepers, and a more unified system of apicultural work in Colorado.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted (sometimes even free) entry to CSBA Summer and Winter Meetings featuring noted speakers.
- Priority registration for CSBA Summer and Winter Meetings.
- Discounts on package bees and woodenware through participating regional associations.
- CSBA Committees working on your behalf on the following state-wide issues: Best Practices, Data Collection, Forage, Master Beekeeper Certification and Pesticides. Click here for more information.
- Current Officers and Directors along with Past President Beth Conrey are available to speak to community, civic, social, educational and religious groups.
- Participation in DriftWatch.
- CSBA Website filled with up-to-date information on beekeeping issues.
- Soon to be available access to selected Summer and Winter Meeting presentations.
- FREE Educational and Outreach brochures.
- Membership in CSBA is open to any beekeeper in Colorado or any supporter of beekeeping in Colorado.
- Members do not necessarily have to be residents of Colorado.
- If you are a member of a participating regional association, links below, your CSBA dues, $7 / year, are included in your association’s dues. You do not pay CSBA directly.
- 4 Corners Beekeepers Association (4CBA) – Durango, CO
- Boulder County Beekeepers Association (BCBA) – Boulder, CO
- Brighton Beekeepers Club (BBC) – Brighton, CO
- Central Colorado Bee Group (CCBG) – Salida, CO
- Eastern Colorado Beekeepers Association (ECBA) – Strasburg, CO
- High Land Beekeeping Club (HLBKC) – Highlands Ranch, CO
- High Plains Community Beekeepers (HPCB) – Wray, CO
- Jefferson County Beekeepers Association (JCBA) – Littleton, CO
- Mile Hive Bee Club (MHBC) – Denver, CO
- Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (NCBA) – Loveland, CO
- Pueblo County Beekeepers Association (PCBA) – Pueblo, CO
- Southeast Beekeeping Club (SEBC) – Parker, CO
- Westminster Bee Club (WBC) – Westminster, CO
The current rates for dues, revised 9/15/20, are as follows:
Beekeeper, MEMBER of a Regional Association, $7.00 per year
Beekeeper, NOT a member of a Regional Association, NO HIVE LIMIT, $10.00 per year. CSBA recommends that beekeepers join an affiliated club for networking and mentoring opportunities. Will renew Yearly.
Prefer to mail your payment? Print an application form here and include it in your envelope with your dues.
All checks and/or money orders should be made out to:
Colorado State Beekeepers Association
and mailed to:
KT Thompson, CSBA Treasurer
9250 Rector Leader Rd
Byers, CO 80103