CSBA Winter Meeting
November 12, 2022
- A stellar lineup of speakers TBA!
- Bonus: Catching up with old friends and making new ones!
- Pre-registering online (below) will help us plan for enough food for everyone – lunch and donuts will be complimentary to all in person registrants.
Schedule of Events:
Saturday, November 12, Pueblo County Fairgrounds
Big Money Honey Contest!
Entries will be accepted during registration the morning of November 12. Entry Forms, Rules, and Judging criteria can be found online – click here! Must be present to win.
Meeting Agenda (Subject to change):
- 7:15am – 7:45am – Registration – Secretary, Treasurer & Volunteers
- 7:45am – 8:00am – Welcome/Intro – CSBA President Eric Smith
- 8:00am – 9:00am – Opening Presentation/Keynote
- 9:00am – 09:15am – Break
- 9:15am – 10:15am – Panel Discussion
- 10:15am – 10:30am – Break
- 10:30am – 11:10am – CSBA Business Meeting – CSBA President Eric Smith
- 11:10am – 12:00pm – Lunch (complimentary to all in-person registrants)
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Presentation
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm – Networking & Socialization/Vendor Fair
- 1:30pm – 1:50pm – Presentation
- 1:50pm – 2:35pm – Presentation
- 2:35pm – 2:50pm – Announce Big Money Honey Contest Awards
- 2:50pm – 3:35pm – Presentation
- 3:40pm – 4:35pm – Presentation
- 4:35pm – Official Winter Meeting Conclusion
Cost of the Meeting/Presentations will be $30 for CSBA Members with non-Members at $40 (which will include a one-year Independent CSBA Membership).
For those attending in person, lunch & donuts for breakfast will be complimentary – please be sure to note any dietary restrictions when you register.
At this point, we are intending to have a zoom connection option for virtual attendance ($15 for members; $25 for nonmembers)
If you book by Oct 21, Courtyard Pueblo Downtown is offering a group rate of $115/night – you can book it online with this link: Book your group rate for Colorado State Beekeeping Association Winter Meeting
OR – call in your booking via 866-7o6-7815 and tell them why you are in town to be sure to get the group rate!
Please pre-register by October 15th, so we can plan ahead for the group size!
Use the drop down box to select the registration you prefer and we’ll handle the rest!