I started a hive a few years back and found to my dismay, I'm allergic to them. House em, feed em, and what do I get in return? Oh well! Still love em.
I was wondering what the best treatments are, that you guys use for your bees.
Started with euro honey's, 2 years later it collapsed and some feral german black mean bastards moved in. That's when I found out about my allergy issue. Anyways, they collapsed on their second year and another feral (undetermined) bee species has taken root this year. I'm hoping its not the pesticides (suburbs), and want to give them the best chance to survive.
Any advice about bettering their chances is welcome.