Beginning Beekeeping Class
711 East County Line Road
Littleton, CO 80122
Honey Beekeeping Seminar
Presented by Steve Lechner, owner of Busy Bee Farm
Saturday, February 15th, 2014
10 am to 2 pm
$65 per person
Do you want to keep honey bees, but aren’t sure how to get started? Then this is the class for you! Steve will cover everything you need to know from day one through the first full year of your bee keeping adventure. Seminar will cover housing, handling, harvesting, equipment, common problems, benefits, and all the other questions you have about your hive. Sign up now, class space is limited.
What you will need to do:
- Sign up for the class at Wilmore Nursery and pay the registration fee of $65. (You can also do a phone registration with a credit card by calling the store at 303-795-5339.)
- Keep your receipt; this will be your pass into the class.
- Bring a copy of “Bee Keeping for Dummies” with you.
- Bring a note pad and pencil to keep notes.
- Come hungry; lunch is provided.
We need a minimum of 12 people to sign up for the seminar by 5 pm on Wednesday, February 12th. If this quota is not met, the class will be postponed and we will email you. Cancellations must be made no later than 5 pm, Wednesday February 12th. You can sign up for the class until it starts on Saturday, February 15th, but spaces are limited to 25 people. Please retain your receipt for record of payment and for refund if needed.