Mission of the CSBA:
The Colorado State Beekeepers Association shall be composed of Beekeepers of the State of Colorado and those interested in allied industries for the purpose of producing better beekeeping methods, better beekeepers, and a more unified system of apicultural work in Colorado.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted (sometimes even free) entry to CSBA Summer and Winter Meetings featuring noted speakers.
- Priority registration for CSBA Summer and Winter Meetings.
- Discounts on package bees and woodenware through participating regional associations.
- CSBA Committees working on your behalf on the following state-wide issues: Best Practices, Data Collection, Forage, Master Beekeeper Certification and Pesticides. Click here for more information.
- Past President, Beth Conrey, is available to speak to civic, social, educational and religious groups.
- Participation in DriftWatch.
- CSBA Website filled with up-to-date information on beekeeping issues.
- FREE Educational and Outreach brochures.
- Membership in CSBA is open to any beekeeper in Colorado or any supporter of beekeeping in Colorado.
- Members do not necessarily have to be residents of Colorado.
- If you are a member of a participating regional association AND you have less than 4 hives, you do not need to pay CSBA directly. Your dues are covered by your association membership. Participating regional associations are:
- 4 Corners Beekeepers Association (4CBA) – Durango, CO
- Boulder County Beekeepers Association (BCBA) – Boulder, CO
- Brighton Beekeepers Club (BBC) – Brighton, CO
- Central Colorado Bee Group (CCBG) – Salida, CO
- Eastern Colorado Beekeepers Association (ECBA) – Strasburg, CO
- High Land Beekeeping Club (HLBKC) – Highlands Ranch, CO
- Mile Hive Bee Club (MHBC) – Denver, CO
- Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (NCBA) – Loveland, CO
- Pueblo County Beekeepers Association (PCBA) – Pueblo, CO
- Southeast Beekeeping Club (SEBC) – Parker, CO
- Spanish Peaks Beekeepers Association (SPBA) – Walsenburg, CO
- Westminster Bee Club (WBC) – Westminster, CO
The current rates for dues are as follows:
Associate Membership (non-beekeeper and/or auxiliary supporter) $75.00 per year.
Associate with Vendor Booth Option $125.00 per year.
Hobbyist (1 to 4 hives) $10.00
Sideliner (5-100 hives) $25.00
Serious Sideliner (101-150 hives) $40.00
Small Commercial (151 to 1000 hives) $55.00
Commercial (1000 or more hives) $110.00.
*Membership Options – Will Automatically renew each year
Prefer to mail your payment? Print an application form here and include it in your envelope with your dues.
All checks and/or money orders should be made out to:
Colorado State Beekeepers Association
and mailed to:
3905 Glade Road
Loveland, CO 80538